Excellent firms don't believe in excellence
- only in constant improvement and constant change.
The challenges of a small to medium level companies faces in the Integrated Management System implementations or certification / accreditations are bit complex and involve considerable cost if they manage a dedicated team under their payroll.
We’re here to make your life easier, not more stressful.
Our Quality Engineering group has developed many Quality Management Systems for a wide range of organizations Nationwide. We have the depth and breadth of experience necessary to help your organization establish and achieve its goals and stay on schedule throughout the Certification process.
We engage your organization at all levels and take a Process Engineering approach to mapping your Core Processes as they exist today. We then convert them into a series of documented procedures and instructions for delivering product that specifically meets your needs, as well as the needs and requirements of your valued customers. Along the way we provide insights and suggestions towards improving your processes, and ensure that all the requirements are met for the Accreditation you are seeking.
Our goal is to interpret the Standard as it relates to your organization, not tell you how to run it.
Our team is available to provide all elements of support to your organization. From Technical Documentation to full-blown Process Engineering, however challenging, we want to Partner in your organizations Success!
We engage you with a Registrar, and manage your Certification cycle so you don’t have to.
- Documentation of a Quality Management System can help increase confidence and understanding within your organization
- Accreditation to an International Standard can open doors to new clients and new markets
- Strengthen relationships with existing clients and create an edge over your competition
- Creation of efficient processes that identify quality issues early on, where documentation of the resolution will avoid costly mistakes and improve efficiency
- Quality control can become part of your organization’s basic marketing strategy
- Registration to ISO-based Standards can validate the competence and expertise you already possess
Areas of expertise
Ardent BCS offers a wide range of services, from health safety, environment and quality management system implementation, facility management services, human resources management system, financial management system, risk assessment and legal compliance, assessment to auditing & training.
Ardent BCS provides compliance auditing for its clients and internal quality auditing guidance for designated employees.
Ardent BCS helps a business to become certified, by developing a quality system that meets the certification requirements of the standard intended.
Ardent BCS conducts various training programs for wellness, safety, environment, quality and general management.
Consultancy Services from Ardent BCS
Ardent BCS offers total consultancy services. Ardent BCS has well experienced consultants who analyses the requirements and provide consultancy, helping a wide range of private and public sector clients to implement and maintain highly functional management systems in the areas of:
- Health and safety
- Food safety
- Corporate social responsibility
- Information security
We assist our clients to achieve and maintain certification of their management systems to international standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 22001, , ISO 27001 and ISO 29001. Clients choose us for our expertise, practical experience and common-sense approach.
The consultancy services we offer include:
- Management System Implementation
- Gap analysis against standards
- Drafting relevant documentation
- Auditing, including internal and pre-assessments audits
- Risk Assessments
- Legal Compliance Assessments
Ardent BCS can assist clients in achieving Certification status by:
- Undertaking reviews and risk assessments to determine if you can apply for Accreditation status.
- Undertake a gap analysis of your systems and processes and help to close any gaps found.
- Help to prepare any necessary documentation including checklists, processes, procedures, records, and risk assessments to meet Accreditation criteria.
- Create an internal audit program to review the processes before inspection.
- Assist you in completing the Accreditation /Certification scope and application form.